Privacy and Cookies Policy
March 28th, 2018
CONDO HOTEL GBP S.A. DE C.V. (commercially known as TAO MEXICO) understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
- 1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings :
An account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
Means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;
Means this website, www.taomexico.com;
“Mexico and EU Cookie Law”
Means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
Means CONDO HOTEL GBP S.A. DE C.V. (commercially known as TAOMEXICO), a company registered in Mexico with RFC CHG081113AW4, whose registered address is Av. Circunvalación Poniente 97B Ciudad Satélite, Naucalpan de Juárez, Estado de México, C.P. 53100 and whose main trading address is Av. del Sol, esq. Via Palma,Interior del Residencial Bahia Principe Residences & Golf Carret. Fed. #307, Km 250. Akumal, Tulum, Quintana Roo, México. 77737
- 2. Information About Us
- 2.1 Our Site, www.taomexico.com, is owned and operated by CONDO HOTEL GBP S.A. DE C.V., a company registered in Mexico with RFC CHG081113AW4, whose registered address is Av. Circunvalación Poniente 97B Ciudad Satélite, Naucalpan de Juárez, Estado de México, C.P. 53100 and whose main trading address is Av. del Sol, esq. Via Palma,Interior del Residencial Bahia Principe Residences & Golf Carret. Fed. #307, Km 250. Akumal, Tulum, Quintana Roo, México. 77737
- 3. Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- 4. What Data Do We Collect?
- 4.1 Name
- 4.2 Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- 4.3 Date of birth
- 4.4 Gender
- 4.5 Business/company name
- 4.6 Job title
- 4.7 Profession
- 4.8 Nationality
- 4.9 Language
- 4.10 Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- 4.11 Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
- 4.12 Income
- 4.13 Budget
- 4.14 IP address (automatically collected)
- 4.15 Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- 4.16 Operating system (automatically collected)
- 4.17 A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
- 5. How Do We Use Your Data?
- 5.1 All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
- 5.2 We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- 5.2.1 Providing and managing your access to Our content;
- 5.2.2 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- 5.2.3 Supplying Our products and services to you;
- 5.2.4 Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- 5.2.5 Responding to communications from you;
- 5.2.6 Supplying you with email Insert Type of Email e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails;
- 5.2.7 Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- 5.3 In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
- 5.4 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR Facebook messenger with information, news and offers on Our products AND/OR services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- 5.5 Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- a) You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- c) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- d) Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- e) Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- f) Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- 6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- 6.1 We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
- 6.2 We are based in Mexico, but, unless we expressly agree otherwise, we may host, transfer, and process data, including Personal Information, in Mexico, the United States and in other countries through TAO Mexico and third parties that we use to operate and manage the Service. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from those of your country of residence. TAO Mexico takes appropriate measures to ensure such transfers are in compliance with applicable laws.
- 6.3 Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- 6.4 Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- 6.4.1 Your data is securely stored in industry-leading data centers. These include servers protected by PGP encryption protocols, SSL certificates, and password and API keys that are regularly cycled.In addition to this, the following precautions have been made:
- a) Database access is strictly limited to those requiring it
- b) Server access is strictly limited to those requiring it
- c) Administrator roles are designed such that those performing routine administrative tasks do not gain access to data that is not relevant to their role
- 6.5 Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
- 7. Do We Share Your Data?
- 7.1 In addition to collecting and using Usage Data ourselves, we may share Usage Data with third parties, including partners and service providers, for various purposes, including to help us better understand our customers’ needs and improve the Service as well as for advertising and marketing purposes.
Basically, “Personal Information” is information someone can use to identify you.
- 7.2 We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- 7.3 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- 7.4 In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
- 8. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- 8.2 In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will, however, be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- 9. How Can You Control Your Data?
- 9.1 When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and/or contact us at email@example.com to request your account, and it’s associated data, to be deleted from the TAO Mexico, and associated, servers.
- 9.2 You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in Mexico and the United States: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- 10. Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- 10.1 You may access Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use some features and functions and download specific content available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- 10.3 You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
- 11. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at Please contact Us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 14.
- 12. Cookies
Facebook Pixel and Remarketing Service
Google Analytics and Google Adwords
ActiveCampaign GDPR Updates
- 13. Summary of Your Rights under GDPR / Resumen de sus derechos bajo GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
Bajo el GDPR, tienes:
- 13.1 the right to request access to, deletion of, or correction of your personal data held by Us;
el derecho a solicitar acceso, eliminación o corrección de sus datos personales en Nuestro poder
- 13.2 the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
el derecho a quejarse ante una autoridad supervisora
- 13.3 be informed of what data processing is taking place;
ser informado de qué procesamiento de datos está teniendo lugar
- 13.4 the right to restrict processing;
el derecho a restringir el procesamiento;
- 13.5 the right to data portability;
el derecho a la portabilidad de datos;
- 13.6 object to processing of your personal data;
objetar del procesamiento de sus datos personales
- 13.7 rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
Derechos con respecto a la toma de decisiones automatizada y la elaboración de perfiles (ver la sección 14 a continuación.)
Para hacer valer cualquiera de los derechos anteriores o si tiene alguna otra pregunta sobre Nuestro sitio o esta Política de privacidad, contáctenos utilizando los detalles establecidos en la sección 15 a continuación.
- 14. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling/ Decisiones automatizada y creación de perfiles
14.1 In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
En el caso de que usemos datos personales para fines de toma de decisiones automáticas y esas decisiones tengan un efecto legal (o similarmente significativo) sobre usted, usted tiene derecho a impugnar tales decisiones bajo GDPR, solicitando la intervención humana, expresando su propio punto de vista y obteniendo una explicación de nuestra decisión.
14.2 The right described in section 14.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
El derecho descrito en la sección 14.1 no aplica en las siguientes circunstancias:
- a) The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
La decisión es necesaria para el ingreso a, o el cumplimiento de un contrato entre usted y nosotros
- b) The decision is authorised by law; or
La decision esta autorizada por la ley
- c) You have given you explicit consent.
Ha dado su consentimiento explicita.
- 14.3 Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
Cuando utilizamos sus datos personales para fines de elaboración de perfiles, se aplicará lo siguiente:
- a) Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
Se proporcionará información clara que explica el perfil, incluyendo su importancia y las posibles consecuencias;
- b) Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
Se utilizará procedimientos matemáticos o estadísticos apropiados
- c) Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
se implementarán las medidas técnicas y organizacional necesarias para minimizar el riesgo de errores y permitir que dichos errores sean corregidos fácilmente; y
- d) All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
Todos los datos personales tratados con fines de elaboración de perfiles estarán protegidos para evitar los efectos discriminatorios derivados de la elaboración de perfiles.
- 14.4 We currently make the following automated decisions:
Actualmente tomamos las siguientes decisiones automatizadas
- 14.4.1 Send follow up emails and newsletters.
enviar correos electrónicos de seguimiento y boletines informativos
- 14.4.2 Set up notifications to your assigned advisor when they have to contact you.
Configurar las notificaciones a su asesor asignado cuando tengan que contactarlo.
- 14.5 We currently profile your personal data for the following purposes:
Actualmente, perfilamos su información personal para los siguientes propósitos:
Analyze what product or service is the best for your needs.
Analizar qué producto o servicio es el mejor para sus necesidades.
- 15. Contacting Us/Contactandonos
Si tiene cualquier pregunta sobre Nuestro sitio o esta Política de privacidad, contáctenos por correo electrónico a email@example.com o por teléfono +52 984 875 7200. Porfavor asegúrese de que su consulta sea clara, especialmente si se trata de una solicitud de información sobre los datos que tenemos sobre usted (como en la sección 11, arriba).
Podremos cambiar esta Política de privacidad según lo consideremos necesario de vez en cuando, o según lo requiera la ley. Cualquier cambio será publicado inmediatamente en nuestro sitio y se considerará que usted aceptó los términos de la política de privacidad en su primer uso de nuestro sitio después de las modificaciones. Le recomendamos que consulte esta página regularmente para mantenerse actualizado.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.